"God is where peace is"
I have been telling you my wonderful adventures by the beach, alone or with friends. Adventures which I treasure, adventures I am thankful for!
The sea has such a calming effect on me, and sometimes I can't even describe the happiness it brings me. I always feel blessed, privileged. Truth be told, I really feel like I'm not ordinary - I feel special, relaxed, rejuvenated when I'm here. Problems just vanish. A strong sense of freedom kicks in everytime, everytime! I don't know about you - but the the sea brings out the child, the imaginative, the dreamer in me.
I love sunsets. Magical, red sunsets. But to witness the breaking of the day is equally-breathtaking! To feel the fresh morning air, to listen to the birds' unique music, to be still and know that God is there - ah what a wonderful life.
Well, aside from these, if you're out camping by the beach - this is what you get - fresh catch! That's what we were waiting for when the photo was taken. Fresh, colorful fish. They're locally-called "isda sa bato" or "shallow fish" or "fish living by the reef". Really tasty, sweet at times, and they really look exotic. Of course, we try not to buy the smaller fish and we tell the fisherman to avoid catching these! You'll be amazed at the colors and shapes of the "isda sa bato"!
In the quietness of the morning indeed, you'll find a lot of surprises. The fresh morning air, the gentle and sometimes hurried music of the birds, and the words of prayer of people around you. I especially love the gentle splash of the early morning sea - inviting and relaxing.
We are so blessed to live in a beautiful world. There's a lot of wonderful things to enjoy here - the beach, the mountains, all of Nature. Aren't we blessed?

No comments:
Post a Comment