"The sunset is a glorious manifestation of God's beauty"
I admit, it wasn't sunset yet when this photo was taken, but we surely had a glorious sunset about half an hour later. A magical, fiery, golden sunset.
Who could ever resist a place with a magical sunset? That's what we came here for - the sunset. We wanted to have photos taken of ourselves, by the beach, on a sunset.
Of course, the sunrise was also very beautiful - the early birds, the gentle splash, the early morning smells. But the sunset... ah, the sunset - it could mean rest after a day's work, a closing, a change of color and light, some creatures awake and some go to sleep. Sunset could be dark, very dark, as horror movies tell us. Now believing that is up to you!
Enjoying the sunset with good friends is truly a great therapy! You just can't stop smiling, you can't stop taking pictures! And as we are very privileged to live in a beautiful, green world - we should be thankful!
I still feel very excited knowing that I will be enjoying more sunsets with friends or family. I feel so blessed everytime. I am reminded that a very intelligent God designed all these, and that He lets us enjoy His creations!

No comments:
Post a Comment