This is OUR planet. This is truly beautiful. If I can, I would travel all over Earth and see the amazing works of the Lord. Journey with me and discover the green and fruitful world.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Monkeys In Their Forest
"All things bright and beautiful - the Lord God made them all."
I had the pleasure of watching this monkey watch people. I felt both inferior and superior. Superior because you know why, inferior because there's a lot of things monkeys can do that I can't.
Climbing trees, for example. Monkeys really love to do that. Hang, glide, climb, chew, and hoot to the top of their lungs. How exhilarating it must be! Oh to be so alive and free! To be on top of the world! To see things from above. And when you live on trees, there's food! Yeah... now I feel inferior! Haha
Some scientists claim that we came from monkeys - do you agree? I don't, but I sure wish I'm able to climb trees! I would love to see things below, and to feel the delightful air up there.
Monkeys are a living testimony that God is a God who loves variation, color, design, and individuality. God created not only the monkeys, but all the other animals on this planet. They're all beautiful, perfect, and varied.
Thanks to this lovely Philippine island, I had so much fun! I wonder what forest animal I'll see next. Hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment