This is OUR planet. This is truly beautiful. If I can, I would travel all over Earth and see the amazing works of the Lord. Journey with me and discover the green and fruitful world.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Not Only Green - Blue Too!
"A relaxing day at the beach is the therapy"
Who wouldn't love a place like this? Could you say "no" when someone invites you here?
I could never stop myself - I often visit! This is my "personal paradise". It is where I can sleep under the green shade and just dream away lying on the sand.
I can swim ( or pretend to be swimming ), I can wear anything, I can just bring a bottle of water and some crackers, I can talk to the sinking sun, I can do that all here. It's a perfectly-relaxing place. Magical, charming, splendidly-Filipino.
Of course there would be urchins and corals but you can avoid these as you step on the water. There are clear areas which look like swimming pools, at least once you get there.
This island is located at the southernmost part of the Philippines. It's called Sarangani Province. Sarangani is so beautiful - and so green. It's a marvelous part of our green world and I am so blessed to have enjoyed it!
Just a reminder: While enjoying the beauty of our green world, let's be responsible! Throw garbage correctly.
Thanks for exploring with me!
Labels:
beach,
environment,
green,
green world,
nature,
sand,
sea,
sun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment