"The journey to the top begins... on the first orange step!"
Enthralling!
These spiral staircases which are 150 feet high greeted us as we started to explore the "LASANG SECRET ADVENTURE PARK"
(lasang is the local term for forest).
This secret park is part of the Municipality of Initao, Misamis Oriental, Philippines.
This dizzying staircase is as tall as the century-old trees.
I never tried to look down once while climbing up, I just might shake and retreat! Hehe... It is winding, and supported by a single long metal post and thin railings.
If you're going to dare climb it, I would like to share with you what I did to finish it. I told myself, like 70-80 times, "Sharon, trust... Trust trust... Trust God, trust your guide." I was holding the park guide's hand really tight! Trust the craftsmen who built it! And if you succeed ascending to the top; it feels like heaven...
Remember: you have to finish the challenge. Otherwise, you won't be able to try the zipline that will give you a "rainforest" high!
No comments:
Post a Comment