Sunday, October 24, 2010

See Sun, Sea, and Trees!


"Everyday is a gift from Nature"

You must know by now that I love nature, or at least I love to have photos taken with Mother Nature.

This one's really perfect. The mid-morning air, the announcing sun, the careless sea, the healthy plants! Oh, to be here and to feel at peace! 

Yes, I felt really peaceful upon reaching this sanctuary. It's like I traveled to a different country. It's like an exotic island where people look different. If only I could stay longer, I would have done that. Well, they didn't have rooms for rent! This fantastic garden/shrine is a prayer mountain and a day-only destination.

I didn't mind that I was sweating - a lot, and that it was a long walk. Time's precious so I had to feast! Feast on the delightful colors. 

My mom and I are amateur gardeners. My eyes grew big after seeing the gardens in this sanctuary! Goodness! So perfectly-manicured. The plants are grouped together according to classification, and (I think) according to height and contrasting colors. I hope I could bring mom here one day.
Ah, life is beautiful. 

I love this world. I love my green world. Life is so wonderfully-beautiful! Just take time to look around. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment