Friday, October 1, 2010

Wonderful! Thank you for reading my maiden blog. Yes. This is my first post. And what to write about? Food? (Sounds really ...uhmm...) Maybe. Clothes? Nah. You wear it 24/7. Politics? I won't even consider that, hehe.

Why not nature? Mother Nature. Mother Earth. Green World. Now this is something we all share in common. We live in one bigggggggggg but actually small planet. Big since it will take you some lifetimes to get to travel to each town, nook, lake and island..... Small because it is just a speck in a super-universal universe.

This mother Earth has been really wonderful, very productive to satisfy our every need. She provides us with food, shelter, recreation, and even inspiration! I love nature. It is one very outstanding proof ( I believe this!) that there is a creator. Someone who has perfect talents.

Now, I am truly excited to talk about Nature, and about the Earth. I hope you will be following my posts, and that you could also share with me your feelings, hopes and ideas about Mother Earth.

Again, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. nice one mam sha. ang tutorial session natin ha..hehe:-) goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your views towards mother nature. its just a shame some of us dont take the time to appreciate it. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete